22 November 2007

Thanksgiving

That which I am thankful for:
  • Our Great and Wonderful Lord
  • A wife who loves me
    • Merrilea - a beautiful, good support
  • 4 incredible kids
    • Maria - a spry teen who never ceases to amaze me
    • Joseph - a responsible teen who supervises plumbers well
    • Danielle - a hospitable pre-teen
    • Nafisa - keeping the comic relief coming
  • A place to be in Pune as family
  • A motorbike to cruise around on and any one of my kids to do it with
  • A car for those rainy days (months)
  • People in our company who help me be better than I am
  • Friends and colleagues local and not local who are invaluable
  • Our church
  • Parents and In-laws who support Merrilea and I
  • A brother and sister I love dearly
  • A Godly heritage and upbringing
  • Winning Spades with Alan 3 times in a row against Merrilea and Beth
  • Good relationships with in-laws
  • Homemade apple sauce
  • Coffee
  • Appy Fizz (carbonated apple juice)
  • Our freedoms guaranteed by the United states Constitution upheld by our legal system
  • 1620 when Plymouth was founded (place my folks now live)
  • 1640 when Braintree was founded (place I grew up)
  • Red Sox, Boston College and Patriots are doing so well! It's good to be from "up Nawth!"
  • Lindt Chocolate
  • Music of all kinds (but for bluegrass)
  • For Shiloh and the memories and maturity brought on in the late 80's
  • NPR programming available via the net
  • K-Love Internet radio
  • Ability to order things online and have them brought over by friends new and old
  • Eggnog
  • Lincoln Logs
  • Legos
  • Soap
  • Usually consistent 24-hour broadband internet
  • Hot water
  • Burger King Whoppers with onion rings
  • Dr. Pepper
  • Turkey, though I can't remember the taste
  • And the list goes on . . .

1 comment:

Tim and Amy said...

We are thankful for you and your family, too. Love you all!