22 May 2011

So we got a cat


Danielle came home from her Hindi class one evening. After dinner we gathered for some family time and she popped the question...Dad, what is it that you and mom do..."Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry".... well, I saw this cat outside my language tutor's apartment...she was so helpless and cute...I couldn't resist...and we have a mouse problem in the kitchen....

We'll, I'm giving it (or "Her" ... her name is HOPE) 7 weeks. I've been REALLY allergic to cats in the past. So far, no physical reaction to speak of!  Hope is fun to have around. Maria asked me today if we should get another one.... ah, no.

Our friend, Cindy, has offered to take her after the 7 weeks is up. So, Danielle and Cindy have been 2x to the vet, taking REALLY good care of Hope. She's FUN!

1 comment:

Tim and Amy said...

Yay! Hope you can keep... Hope! :-) Berlioz will have a cousin! :-)

Hey Bill - one word for yah - Cetirizine (generic Zyrtec). Easily gotten over the internet in decent quantities. I take it every day and we've had Berlioz for 8 years now w/ no reaction from me even though I'm allergic to cats.