24 January 2007

All that move...for what?

I went back today to check on our old apartment's mailbox and to meet some students from the country of Oman. After collecting some mail and a fun discussion with 3 guys from Oman (positive mind you), I talked with my old neighbor. As it turns out, the slum which burned all that trash is gone....completely gone!

The huts are gone and all that is there is a leveled field of dirt! I’ve been after the employers of the slum dwellers who promised me years ago that they slum was going to be moved. Now, less than 2 months from the time we leave…they are gone!

For some reason God had us move out of that complex…on our part it was solely because of the pollution. I’m just thinking He’s got his reasons for the move and we are supposed to be at our new location. It will be exciting to see why in 2007!

But it sure makes me just smile. Things change here daily!

Life on the Flip Side,

Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guy's this is alyson you're cousin and niece! I was e-mail your site and decided to look at it. Whoever reads this say hello to everyone and hi back from my family! I hope all is going well there!
bye