11 February 2007

11 February 2007


Danielle’s school had their annual ‘Jog-A-thon’ yesterday.

Nafisa and I joined for a few laps, though Nafisa only wanted to be held, so I got some good exercise as did Maria. Joseph stayed home as he invited a close friend over to play legos.

All is fine at home. School work is being accomplished, Nafisa has cut several more teeth. Speaking of teeth, we went to the dentist on Thursday to get our pearly whites cleaned. All is fine. Danielle has a few cavities and Maria needs a baby tooth pulled. Our kids are learning the importance of daily brushing. Nafisa has not complained about Merrilea being gone. She calls out for Mommy some times. I correct her, saying I’m Daddy. She smiles, says ‘Daddy’ and then says ‘Mommy out.’ I’m eager for Merrilea to return. We all miss her.

I’ve had some very good phone calls this week regarding work. Things are progressing.

Bill

No comments: